Once PARCC / IAR data has been uploaded into Otus, the data can be viewed in two places:
In the Student Profile
To view PARCC / IAR data for an individual student , navigate to the student profile.
- Step 1: From your Classes module, navigate to the Students tab, and choose the student you'd like to see data for. You can change the class using the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Reports section. If the student has PARCC / IAR data, it will be located on this page just underneath the table.
3rd Party Analytics
You can view PARCC / IAR data for multiple students at once in 3rd Party Analytics.
- Step 1: From the Analytics module, select 3rd Party.
- Step 2: Set the date range and filters (optional).
- Step 3: Click on the PARCC tile.
- Step 4: Choose the year.
❗ If you are in an admin account, the Analytics module is located second from the top. The above image was taken from within a teacher account.
There are three sections of this report:
➡️ PARCC Summary
Overall results for the ELA and Math tests for the entire student population, displayed in the form of a bar graph, with a bar for each performance category.
- Selecting any portion of the bar graph will open a list of students that fall in that category. You can then select Manage Groups to add all of those students to a group (or create a new group).
➡️ PARCC Breakdown
Subcategory results for the ELA and Math tests.
- The subcategories for ELA and Math will each have their own pie chart, with orange representing those students that are below expectations, yellow for nearly meets, and blue for meets/exceeds.
- Hovering over any section of a pie graph will show you the label, along with the number and percentage of students.
- Selecting any portion of the pie chart graph will open a list of students that fall in that category. You can then select Manage Groups to add all of those students to a group (or create a new group).
➡️ Individual Breakdown
This includes the ELA Total, Math Total, and results from each specific subcategory for each individual student.
- Select any student to see a more detailed breakdown of their scores.
- This is similar to what Is shown in the student profile.