➡️ Are you looking for how to create a group? Check out this resource first.
❗ This article has directions for how to view and edit district student groups from an administrator account. If you are a teacher looking for a resource for how to view and edit your own classroom-based student groups, click here for more information.
This article contains the following sections:
- Viewing Student Groups
- Adding or Removing a Student from a Student Group
- Editing a Student Group
- Deleting a Student Group
➡️ Viewing Student Groups
- While on your District Home Page, select the Student Groups tab. Here is where you will see all of your district-level student groups.
- From the ellipsis menu, select View Students to see the students in that group.
➡️ Adding or Removing a Student
- To add a student, select Assign Students from the ellipsis menu. Click here for more information on how to proceed with adding students to a group.
- To remove a student, select View Students from the ellipsis menu, then select the X next to the student you'd like to remove. Confirm you'd like to remove that student by selecting Yes.
➡️ Editing a Student Group
- Select the ellipsis of any group to edit the color or title.
➡️ Deleting a Student Group
- Select the ellipsis of any group to delete that group. Confirm you'd like to delete that group by selecting Yes.