Once aimsweb data has been uploaded into Otus, the data can be viewed in two places:
In the Student Profile
To view PARCC / IAR data for an individual student , navigate to the student profile.
- Step 1: From your Classes module, navigate to the Students tab, and choose the student you'd like to see data for. You can change the class using the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Navigate to the Reports section. If the student has aimsweb data, it will be located on this page just underneath the table.
3rd Party Analytics
You can view aimsweb data for multiple students at once in 3rd Party Analytics.
- Step 1: From the Analytics module, select 3rd Party.
- Step 2: Set the date range and filters (optional).
- Step 3: Click on the aimsweb tile.
- Step 4: Choose the GOM (General Outcome Measurement) and the year.
❗ If you are in an admin account, the Analytics module is located second from the top. The above image was taken from within a teacher account.
There are two sections of this report:
➡️ Group Breakdowns
Based on the year you've selected, you will see a horizontal bar chart for each testing season in that year. In this example, there were three tests given during the selected time frame (Fall 2015, Winter 2015, and Spring 2016).
- Hovering over any portion of the bar graph will display the target information, including the performance level and number of students.
- Selecting any portion of the bar graph will open a list of students that fall in that category. You can then select Manage Groups to add all of those students to a group (or create a new group).
➡️ Aimsweb Summary Data
This includes the date, raw score, and percentile for each student.
- You can select any number of students and then select Manage Groups to add them to a group (or create a new one).