Do you use Seesaw activities in your classroom or for remote learning? Great news; you can add links to those activities directly into an Otus Lesson!
Create the Lesson Shell
Step 1: From the Lesson module, select Create Lesson in the top right corner.
Step 2: Title the lesson.
Step 3: Give directions for the lesson (optional).
Add the Activity Link to your Lesson
💡 Tip from the Otus Team - you must have at least one activity in order to assign your lesson.
- Step 1: Add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the Link button.
- Step 3: Copy the link from SeeSaw.
- Step 4: Paste it into the Link field.
- Step 5: Title the link (what you'd like your students to see) in the bottom portion. 💡Tip from the Otus Team: We recommend naming the link with the same title as the activity in Seesaw.
- Step 6: Click Save.
- Step 7: Add a title and instructions. 💡 Tip from the Otus Team: We recommend naming the activity with the same title as the activity in Seesaw.
- Step 8: Add an image (optional). For best results, use an image with a ratio equivalent to 300 x 200.
- Step 9: Click Save.
The students will now be able to select "Open Link" on that lesson tile to access the Seesaw activity!
❓ Will your students have to login to Seesaw when they click the link? If they have previously logged into Seesaw on that device, they may not have to login again. It depends on the browser and if their login credentials are saved over a given period of time.