Attaching a Microsoft Office Doc to a Rubric Assessment
When building a Rubric Assessment, teachers can attach a doc from their Microsoft OneDrive for students to access as part of the assessment. Students will also be able to attach a doc from their OneDrive as part of their submission.
1. When building the assessment, click Choose File under Attachments. Then, select the OneDrive icon in the bottom middle square.
2. When you select the OneDrive icon, you'll be taken to your OneDrive, where you can select the file you wish to attach, and select Open.
3. Verify the name of the attachment, then click Save.
Finish creating your rubric and assign, and as long as students are logged into their Microsoft accounts, they will be able to view the attachment.
Adding a Microsoft Office document as a Bookshelf Resource
1. From the Bookshelf, after choosing Add Resource, select the OneDrive icon.
2. When you select the OneDrive icon, you'll be taken to your OneDrive, where you can select the file you wish to add, and select Open.
3. Verify the name of the resource, share with any classes you'd like to share with immediately (don't worry, you can share with classes and individual students later from the Bookshelf), then click Save.
4. You have now added a resource to your bookshelf that can be shared to and opened by your students. Any student who is logged into a Microsoft account will be able to view the docs.