Do you have an image or photograph on your computer you'd like students to use in a lesson as an activity? You've come to the right place!
- Step 1: After you've created the lesson, add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the Image button, then click Browse or Take a Photo
- Step 3: Select Browse to choose an image that you've already taken, or select Take a Photo to use your computer's webcam to take a live image.
- Step 4: Add a name to the image.
- Step 5: Click Save.
- Step 6: Add a title and instructions.
- Step 7: Add an image (optional). For best results, use an image with a ratio equivalent to 300 width x 200 height. *If this ratio is not used, the image will be seen in full by the student but a blurred background of the uploaded image will be added to fill the blank space. See below 👇
- Step 8: Click Save.
When the student accesses this activity, the photo will automatically be displayed for them; there is nothing to click.