Otus offers assessment folders to help keep your assessment organized.
➡️ General Information:
- Any assessment not in a folder will be listed in Drafts under "All".
- You can have up to 50 parent folders, each containing 50 child-folders, and an unlimited number of assessments.
In this article, you will find the following sections:
- Creating an Assessment Folder
- Add Assessments to a Folder
- Edit the Name or Location of the Folder
- Delete a Folder
- Share a Folder
Creating an Assessment Folder
- Step 1: Navigate to the Assessments module.
- Step 2: Select the + icon.
- Step 3: Give your new folder a name.
- Step 4: If you want your folder to be a new parent folder, make sure the All option is selected. If you want your folder to be a new child folder, select the folder you'd like to place it in.
- Step 5: Select Save.
Add Assessments to a Folder
To add an assessment to a folder, drag and drop the assessment into the desired folder.
Edit the Name or Location of the Folder
You can edit the name of the folder after it has already been created. You can also edit where you'd like that folder located.
- Step 1: Select the ellipsis to the right of the folder, then select Edit.
- Step 2: Here you can edit the title or select a new parent folder for this child folder to live under. Select Save after you've made your changes.
Delete a Folder
Please delete folders with caution, as their contents are permanently deleted from your account.
- Step 1: Select the ellipsis to the right of the folder, then select Delete.
- Step 2: Otus will warn you that you will be permanently deleting the folder and all contents within the folder, and you will have to confirm by typing "DELETE" in the text box that appears.
- Step 3: Once you have typed "DELETE", the Delete button will activate, and you will be able to delete the folder and all its contents.
Share a Folder
Only administrators can share assessment folders with other users. For more information, check out this resource.