Now that you've created your Bubble Sheet assessment, you will need to assign it and print the sheets the students you use to fill out.
Still need to create the Bubble Sheet assessment? Click HERE for more details.
- Step 1: In your draft assessments, select the ellipsis to the right of the assessment and select Assign.
- Step 2: Choose the class(es) you'd like to assign to. Important Note - if assigning to more than one class, you will need to print each class's PDF Bubble Sheets separately, shown further in this help article.
- Step 3: Adjust the submission date, final grade, and post-grading review settings (if needed).
- Step 4: Click Assign.
Printing the Bubble Sheets
Step 1: After clicking Assign in Step 4 above, the first screen should look like what's shown below. Click the PDF button.
Step 2: Printing for the First Class
- A separate browser window should open with PDF bubble sheets.
- The PDF generated at this step will only contain the bubble sheets for one class.
- Print your bubble sheets (in grayscale or color rather than black and white).
💡 Tip from the Otus Team: When printing out a bubble sheet assessment that includes rubric questions, those questions don't have a bubble row for the question that's attached to a rubric. Those questions will be graded by the teacher from within Otus after scanning the completed docs.
Step 3: Printing for the Other Classes (if assigned to more than one class).
- Navigate to your Assigned assessments, select the correct class from the dropdown menu, and select the assessment.
- Select Forms at the top of the page.
- Make sure the correct class is select, then select GENERATE, then select DOWNLOAD PDF.
- The sheets will then open in a new window. You can print from your browser, or locate the sheets in your Downloads folder to print from there.