Update Plugin Version
Once you have installed and configured a plugin, you can later update it with a newer version. Updating may be done without having to delete and reinstall the existing plugin.
How to Update a Plugin Version
- On the start page, choose System under Setup in the main menu. The System Administrator page appears.
- Under Server, click System Settings. The System Settings page appears.
- Click Plugin Management Configuration. The Plugin Management Dashboard page appears.
- Click the name of the plugin you want to update. The Setup page for the selected plugin appears.
- Click Update. The Plugin Update page appears.
- Do one of the following: Click Choose File to select a new plugin version to install OR Click Browse... to browse for a new plugin version
- Click Submit. Depending on the file you selected, a message may display.
- Use the following table to proceed: