Our Analytics module allows you to easily visualize engagement and participation connected to student blogging within your classroom.
- Step 1: Navigate to the Analytics module.
- Step 2: Select Blog.
- Step 3: Make sure you are using the correct date range for the desired assessment. To change the date range, click the calendar Icon.
- Step 4: To view the optional filters, click the Filter Icon. Note - the number of available filters depends on whether you are in a teacher account or admin account. Admin accounts will have more filters.
- Step 5: Select Run Report (if filters were selected).
View the Student Blog Summary
- The summary lists the class, student name, and number of posts or comments that student has made.
View the Individual Student Blog Posts
- This section will show you the specific blog posts students have made on various blogs.
- You can control viewing the comments through the Show Comments toggle.