Redesigned Lesson Builder
Learn more about how to create lessons with our new knowledge base articles HERE.
Brand new version of the Student Profile
- Added SBAC and AIMSweb to the Reports page.
- Added an “All Classes” option for Notes so they exist forever (even if classes are archived or deleted).
- Upload Profile Picture: For districts who turn off the ability for students to upload their own profile pictures, we are allowing Admin/Teacher users to add/delete/edit profile pictures directly in the Student Profile by clicking their current photo.
Lockdown Browser for Simple, Rubric, and Advanced Assessment
- In the final step of the "Assign" process the user turns on the lockdown browser.
- Click here to learn more about the Lockdown Browser.
- If the rubric assessment attachment is a File, Link, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive file then it opens in a new tab automatically upon clicking.
- We have removed the ability to enter a mass score for all students within an assessment.
Automatic Scroll Up for Filters
- We now auto scroll up to the top of the page to update filtering selections
- We now show if a student met or did not meet their growth projection.
Individual NWEA Breakdown header titles:
- Updated titles will clearly communicate growth comparisons.
- Updated pie chart colors and logic.
- We have standardized the colors used in our pie charts so that purple will always be the highest cut score, and red will always be the lowest.
- Bar chart colors updated globally (Standards, PARCC, SBAC, aimsweb, Other Assessment) to match the Style Guide.
- In Otus Teacher/Admin we sorted Standard titles alphabetically (A-Z) left to right.
- In Otus Student/Family we sorted Standard titles alphabetically (A-Z) top to bottom.