- Speed Enhancements: Now, when you create assessments and view analytics, you'll experience a significant decrease in loading time.
- Users who aren’t connected to a district now have access to Common Core, NGSS, and Custom Standards.
- Button group colors changed from all purple to grey/purple.
3rd Party - SBAC
- We’ve created a new way to visualize SBAC data within 3rd Party.
Other Assessment - Filter Data
- If the teacher does not have students that took a particular Other Assessment, that Other Assessment no longer appears in the dropdown for that teacher at all. Currently we show all Other Assessment options within the district.
- Drop down visual enhancements
- The dropdown to select a standard uses our newest dropdown component (singe-select & searchable)
- The dropdown to select a grading scale uses our newest dropdown component (single-select, not searchable)
- In Student’s Performance History, click in to the data point to see the content/grade of the individual attempt on the assessment (available for Advanced and Simple Assessments)
- Users can now filter the table by assessment(s) or by standard(s) via our newest dropdown.
- Family Information Upload
- This allows the district to upload one CSV with all students’ family contact information (this does not create Otus Family accounts)
- Otus Student: Redesigned visuals when taking a Rubric assessment
- Otus Teacher/Admin: Redesigned visuals when building a Rubric assessment