- Inspect item standards will pull into Standards Gradebook & Standards Analytics.
Individual Student Gradebook View from Teacher Gradebook
- Click a student's name from the Points or Standards Gradebook to see a list of items in the individual student’s Gradebook
- When reviewing/grading a rubric assessment we now hide the secondary nav bar.
- “Toolbox Data” is now titled “3rd Party” and we completely redesigned it. We also completely removed the “Toolbox” module
- Redesigned data upload processes for NWEA, PARCC, aimsweb, Other Assessment
- 3rd Party tiles only display if the user has data to view
- Renamed “Custom Assessment” to “Other Assessment”
- In the data table at the bottom of the page click on an individual student. In the data table within this popup we added the Attempt Name as well
- In the Student Profile users are now able to access Other Assessment data (along with the NWEA and PARCC data previously there)
- Standards Settings - Main Admins can now select which standard sets their district uses (Common Core, NGSS, State, and/or Custom Standards)