The Otus Student Performance Platform enables educators and administrators to upload benchmark NWEA assessment data for students. This student information can be uploaded and viewed within the Analytics, 3rd Party module of the platform.
Step 1: Select Analytics from the left hand menu.
Step 2: Prep the Data
Uploading NWEA for the first time?
- If you are uploading NWEA data for the first time, select Add New
- Select the NWEA tile, then click the forward arrow.
- The next few screens will provide you with the option to download a NWEA template and then upload data for individual testing terms.
Here is an article on how to export the combined data from NWEA: https://teach.mapnwea.org/impl/maphelp/Content/Data/DataExportHowto.htm
Already have NEW data uploaded?
- If you've already uploaded NWEA data, find the NWEA tile and select the ellipses
- Click on NWEA CSV Template - this will prompt a download of the template
- Fill out the template with your NWEA data. Save as a CSV. Here is an article on how to export the combined data from NWEA: https://teach.mapnwea.org/impl/maphelp/Content/Data/DataExportHowto.htm
Step 3: Upload the Data:
- Click on the ellipses and select Manage Uploads
- Click the upload button next to term and under the season you would like to upload and select the appropriate file from your computer. (You can upload multiple terms at a time before clicking the arrow to the right). A spreadsheet icon will appear next to the terms that have been successfully uploaded.