Millions of people use Google Calendar to track their events. You can view events from your own Google Calendar in Otus once the integration is completed.
- Step 1: Login to Otus with Google. You MUST login using the Google button if you want to link with your Google calendar.
- Step 2: Select the Calendar module from the home screen.
- Step 3: Click the Integrate with Google Calendar button.
Things to Note:
- The calendar integration will work both ways. Once you link your Google Calendar to Otus, any events you place on the Otus Calendar will also appear on your Google Calendar.
- Integrating Google Calendar will create a new calendar for each class; students can only see the content from their class calendar.
- Although you are able to create specific repeating patterns in Google Calendar, some may not be available in Otus.