If your district's SIS (Student Information System) syncs with Otus to roster students and classes, this feature will not be available.
Step 1: From the District Home screen, select Add Class.
Step 2: Fill out all information fields.
Step 3: Add Students:
Option 1: Add Students Individually by Email Address
- Type in their full email address
- Hint Enter or Return on your keyboard
- Click the email address when it appears underneath the text entry field
- Repeat with remaining emails
- Click the Add button
Option 2: Upload an Entire Class by CSV
- Click Download Template
- Fill out template (do not change heading names)
- Save the template (make sure it is saved as a CSV)
- Click Choose file: select your file
- Click the Upload button
Step 4: Add Teacher and Co-Teachers
- Type in the entire email address.
- Hit Enter or Return on your keyboard.
- Select the Email Address
For Co-Teacher(s) (optional):
- Follow the same process for adding students, as outlined above.