This article introduces the primary features of the Calendar module, and includes links to full articles on certain topics.
Teachers - Creating Calendar Events
Events can be added to the Calendar Manually or Automatically.
Manually - Click the + button in the top right corner.
Automatically - There are a couple ways automatically integrate events in Calendar.
- Assessments with Due Dates will automatically appear on the Calendar
- You may integrate the Calendar with your Google Calendar
Teachers - Viewing and Editing Calendar Events
From the Calendar, events are visible across all your classes at once, or you can filter to specific class events.
After you create an event, you can Edit the event details or Delete it entirely.
Students - Using the Calendar
In Student accounts, the Calendar has many of the same features available to teachers, including the ability to:
- Add Events
- Add tasks to To Do List
- Integrate with their Google Calendar
- View events added by their teachers
- View events across All Classes or filter by specific class
Family - Viewing the Calendar
In Family accounts, the Calendar offers the ability to:
- View Calendar events per student in your family, and per class
- View students' To Do List
Here is the complete list of Calendar articles, as well as a couple more useful articles for your reference: