To remove or unassign students from teacher-created student groups:
- Select Classes, then Students.
- Click on the group you want to unassign from your student.
- Click "YES" to verify your decision.
Teachers: Some Notes about Student Groups
- student groups can be created by both district-level administrators and teachers
- teachers cannot assign or unassign students to or from district-level groups
- teachers can edit and delete their own teacher-created groups
- teachers can assign and unassign students to their own teacher-created groups (To learn more about teacher-created student groups, check out this article.)
- teachers cannot see each other's groups (except co-teachers in the same class)
- parents and students cannot see any groups
Note: District-level groups appear as half-colored circles (purple arrows), while teacher-created groups appear as solid/filled-in circles (blue arrows):