Do you have a YouTube video you'd like students to use in a lesson? You've come to the right place!
- Step 1: After you've created the lesson, add an Activity and select Add Resource.
- Step 2: Select the YouTube button.
- Step 3: Copy/paste the URL into the top portion.
- Step 4: Title the link (what you'd like your students to see) in the bottom portion.
- Step 5: Select Save.
- Step 6: Add a title and directions.
- Step 7: Select Save.
When the student accesses this activity, the video will be displayed and the student will just need to select play.