Lessons are a great way to provide varied learning experiences for students to reinforce classroom learning or to provide effective remote learning experiences for students. Assessments are the natural way to check for understanding, along with polls and blogs. This article will walk you through adding an existing Otus assessment, poll, or blog as an activity in your lesson.
Step 1: Create a New Activity
- While in your lesson, select the + Add Activity tile.
- Choose + Add Resource.
Step 2: Add the Link
- Select the Link option.
- Copy the link below (based on your desired activity) and paste it into the Link text field.
- Assessments https://my.otus.com/assessment/list
- Poll https://my.otus.com/poll
- Blog https://my.otus.com/blog
*please note - these links are universal! They will take each student to their unique assessment list, poll, or blog page.
Step 3: Format the Activity
- Add a title (we suggest using the title of the assessment, poll, or blog you are referencing).
- Add Instructions (optional). Tip from the Otus Team: add instructions that include the action of "clicking the link".
- Add an image (optional). Tip from the Otus Team: It may also be helpful to add the same or similar image every time you are linking to an Otus assessment, poll, or blog.
- Select Save.