The Lessons Module provides a way for teachers to create activities to distribute to their students. Continue reading to learn more!
- Lessons are created by building activities.
- Activities come in many different forms: a simple text entry to give directions, a resource attachment (such as PDFs, videos, images, audio clips, or Google Drive documents), bookshelf resources, and website links.
- Lessons can be assigned to individual students, groups of students, an entire class, or multiple classes at once.
- Lessons can have a requirement to complete the activities in order or at random.
- When students finish an activity, they mark it as complete.
- Each student's progress can be monitored.
- Due dates can be added.
- Teachers can share their lessons with other individual teachers.
- Administrators can share their lessons with other administrators, individual teachers, or groups of teachers.