The Bookshelf allows teachers to upload and distribute resources to their students.
- Many different file types can be uploaded to the Bookshelf; links, PDFs, videos, images, audio clips, or Google Drive documents.
- Resources can be organized into folders.
- Resources can be shared with entire classes, individual students, groups of students, or teachers and administrators.
- Resources that have been shared with you are accessible in the Shared with Me section of the Bookshelf.
Using Google Drive
- When logged in using Google SSO, users have access to their Google Drive.
Searching for Resources
- OpenEd allows users to search for a multitude of resources by grade, keyword, and resource type.
- Clicking on one of the results will take you directly to that resource.
- Resources found here can be added directly to your bookshelf.
- Once added to your bookshelf, you are able to change the name.