As students complete lessons, they will mark each activity as complete. Teachers have the option of forcing the completion of the activities to be in order, or allowing the students to complete them at random.
Progressing Through Activities
Step 1: Head over to your Lessons module
Step 2: Select the lesson to start (you can see lessons for each class by changing the class at the top where it says "all classes")
Step 3: Begin the activities
- Padlock symbols on the activities mean the teacher has required that the activities must be completed in order.
- Select the activity to view the directions.
- As the student completes the activities, they should check the Completed box at the bottom of the activity.
- If the activities are required to complete in order, marking them as complete will unlock the next lesson.
- Students can save their progress by clicking Save and Exit in the upper-right corner.
- This will mark the lesson as In Progress
- If they mark all the activity tiles Complete and select Save and Exit, the lesson will be marked Completed!
- Question activities allow students to answer multiple-choice, true/false, or short answer questions
- After submitting a response, the activity is automatically marked complete.
- The student is not able to change their response after they have submitted their answer.
- The student may open the select the question activity tile again to see the class results for that question