Note: This feature is available for our subscribed districts. If you wish to set up this integration, please have your administrator contact our team.
Setting up the Integration
- Determine the mapping of Otus categories to PowerSchool District categories. The mapped district categories must be active in participating teachers accounts in order for grades to sync to PowerSchool.
- Determine an "effective date" for the integration. Any assessments that have been assigned on or after the effective date will sync to PowerSchool.
Things to Remember
- Grades will sync to PowerSchool each night.
- Only points grades will pass back.
- If a teacher does not want the grades from an assessment sent to PowerSchool, they will uncheck the box to "Include Score in Gradebook" before assigning.
- The categories will map as defined, and teachers can change the category once the grade has been sent to PowerSchool
- If a teacher assigns the same assessment to the same class with the same due date, it will not pass back. The teacher can assign the same assessment to a class, but it has to have a different name or it won’t pass back
- Any weighting of grades needs to be done in PowerSchool