With the Otus Bookshelf, students can do the following:
- View resources shared by their teacher
- Add resources
- Create folders
- Share resources with teachers only
- Connect to their Google Drive
To View Resources Shared by their Teacher:
- Clicking on the Bookshelf module will take them to the Shared with Me Bookshelf by default.
- From here, they can select any class to see the resources that have been shared with them from that teacher.
To Add Resources or Create Folders:
- Click on My Bookshelf, then select the + icon
- From here, students can choose to add a resource or create a folder.
To Share, Edit, Move, or Delete a Resource
- Click on My Bookshelf, then select the ellipses to the right of the resource.
- Share: students can ONLY share with TEACHERS, not other students.
- Edit: students can change the title of their resource
- Move: students can move this resource into a folder.
- Delete: students can delete the resource.
To Access their Google Drive
- Select Google Drive
- Clicking on anything here will take them directly to that item in their Google Drive.