This article shows how to print a BUBBLE SHEET assessment. If you wish to print an Advanced, Simple,, or Rubric assessment, see the links at the bottom of this article.
- Step 1: Select Assigned assessment. (Assessment must be assigned to print out bubble sheet.)
- Step 2: Choose Class from the drop down menu in which assessment is assigned and Click on the assessment. (If this is your first time printing out a bubble sheet, you will need to Accept Terms to allow GradeCam to sync with your assessment. This is a one time process.)
- Step 3: Select Forms at the top of the page. This will bring up the Bubble Sheet for student to fill out.
- Step 4: Select Generate.
Note: When printing out a bubble sheet assessment that includes rubric questions, those questions don't have a bubble row for the question that's attached to a rubric. Those questions will be gradeable by the teacher from within Otus after scanning the completed docs.
- Step 5: Select Download PDF.
- Step 6: Right click page and select Print.