Link a Standard:
- Select Link Standards
- Choose one of the categories of standards.
- Search the standards using the search bar in the upper right corner, or, click through the menus until you have reached the desired standard. (see more information below about searching standards.
- Check the box next to any standard you'd like to add to that question
- Select Link Standards at the bottom right-hand corner
- Type into the search bar in the upper-right corner. Note - before the search bar pops up, you will have to select one of the main categories of standards first.
- The search includes looking for the keyword(s) in the title and the content
- The search will display the first 50 results.
View / Remove Standards
- The standards are found to the right of each question
- Click on the standard.
- Navigate through the menus to choose the new standard
- Select Link Standards - this will override and replace the previously linked standards