Assigning Bubble Sheet Assessments
Step 1: In your draft assessments, click Assign to right of the desired assessment.
Step 2: Choose the class(es) you'd like to assign to.
*note - if assigning to more than one class, you will need to print each class's PDF Bubble Sheets separately, shown further in this help article.
Step 3: Adjust the submission date, final grade, and post-grading review settings (if needed).
Step 4: Click Assign.
Printing the Bubble Sheets
Step 1: After clicking Assign in Step 4 above, the first screen should look like what's shown below. Click the PDF button.
Step 2: Printing for the First Class
- A separate browser window should open with PDF bubble sheets.
- The PDF generated at this step will only contain the bubble sheets for one class.
- Print your bubble sheets (in grayscale or color rather than black and white).
Step 3: Printing for the Other Classes (if assigned to more than one class)
- Go to your Assigned Assessments, choose the class, click on the Bubble Sheet assessment, then click Forms up at the top of the GradeCam Screen (shown below). This will generate the forms for the class you selected.
- Generate, download, and print those forms.
- Repeat with any additional classes.