Create your Bubble Sheet Assessment (Linking standards is optional!)
Assign it to one or more of your classes
Print your Bubble Sheets. For now, this must be done class-by-class as shown below.
- The PDF generated at this step will only contain the bubble sheets for one class.
- Print your bubble sheets (in grayscale or color rather than black and white).
To print other classes' bubble sheets:
- Go to your Assigned Assessments, choose the class, click on the Bubble Sheet assessment, then click Forms up at the top of the GradeCam Screen (shown below). This will generate the forms for the class you selected.
- Generate, download, and print those forms.
- Repeat with any additional classes.
Have the students take your assessment!
Grade the assessment!
- Scan all answer sheets from all classes into a single PDF file.
- Go to Assigned Assessments, choose a class, and click on the assessment. Once you are in the assessment in GradeCam, drag-and-drop the PDF into the GradeCame screen, and it will begin scoring (don't worry: Otus and GradeCam will organize the student's scores into the correct classes)!
- Note: You may see some yellow notifications saying only students from the selected course are being scanned into the class you have selected - this is a good thing! See the example below:
- Repeat with any additional classes
Congrats! You should now see the results of your assessment in your Otus Gradebook and PowerSchool or Infinite Campus (if your school systems have chosen to integrate the gradebook).