Enter in your email address and password associated with your Otus account.
- If this is your first time logging into Otus as a family member: it will ask you for a student code. This is how you will link your student's account to your family account. If you do not have a student code, your student's teacher can provide it for you.
- If you've already added students to your family account via the website: your student(s) will automatically populate.
Viewing Student Information
You can toggle between your students by using the arrows the the left and right of their picture at the top of the screen. From here, you will be able to see the list of classes your student is enrolled in. Selecting a class will allow you to view three things:
You can view a list of assessments that appear in the gradebook for that student. When you select an assessment you will see the following:
- Percentage (if it is points-based). *note - if the assessment was standards-based, there will not be a percentage.
- Category: this is shown to the right of the percentage. In the example below, this particular assessment was marked as a Test
- Points: In the example below, this student earned 5 out of the 7 possible points. Notice the ring around the points, giving a graphical representation of the points earned.
- Standards Assessed: All standards on that assessment will display beneath the the points, along with the percentage earned on that standard, as well as a color-coded mastery indicator.
You can view a list of standards that student has been assessed on. When you select a standard, you will see the following:
- Name and Attempts: at the top, you will find the name of the standard, and how many times that standard has been attempted.
- Level: In the example below, this student's level for this standard is Mastery.
- History: As you scroll down, you will be able to see the various attempts the student has had, as well as the level at which they performed. In the example below, you can see that on the second attempt, this student performed at a level of Developing.
You can view a list of recognitions that have been given to your student. When you select a recognition, you will see the following:
- History: this will show how many times that recognition has been given to that student, as well as the date and time it was given.
- Details: this will show any comments that are associated with that recognition.