Enter in your email address and password associated with your Otus account.
Upon login, you will see a list of their classes. By selecting one of the classes, you will see three available options to view:
You can view a list of assessments that appear in your gradebook. When you select an assessment you will see the following:
- Percentage (if it is points-based). *note - if the assessment was standards-based, there will not be a percentage.
- Category: this is shown to the right of the percentage. In the example below, this particular assessment was marked as a Test.
- Points: In the example below, this student earned 5 out of the 7 possible points. Notice the ring around the points, giving a graphical representation of the points earned.
- Standards Assessed: All standards on that assessment will display beneath the the points, along with the percentage earned on that standard, as well as a color-coded mastery indicator.
You can view a list of standards that you've been assessed on. When you select a standard, you will see the following:
- Name and Attempts: at the top, you will find the name of the standard, and how many times that standard has been attempted.
- Level: In the example below, this student's level for this standard is Mastery.
- History: As you scroll down, you will be able to see the various attempts the you've had, as well as the level at which you performed. In the example below, you can see that on the second attempt, this student performed at a level of Developing.
You can view a list of recognitions that have been given to you. When you select a recognition, you will see the following:
- History: this will show how many times that recognition has been given to you, as well as the date and time it was given.
- Details: this will show any comments that are associated with that recognition.