Find the assessment.
- First, select the Assessments module.
- Next, find the assessment and click New. You can search for the assessment in the search field, or you can choose the class from the dropdown menu.
Read the details and select Start.
Complete the assessment.
- When the assessment begins, you will start on Question 1.
- See the diagram below to show you what the different parts of the assessment are.
- If the question is shaded dark, that question has been finished.
- If the question has a pencil on it, that is the current question you're on.
Submit the assessment:
- Click Submit at the bottom.
- The prompt will warn you if any questions haven't been completed.
❗ PLEASE NOTE: Once you submit an assessment, you are unable to go back and answer questions that were left unanswered. Submitting an assessment locks that assessment, and it can not be reopened.
If you haves to return to the assessment at a later time: you can click into another place in Otus. This will automatically save your work and you will be able to come back and complete the assessment