Our Analytics module allows you to easily visualize engagement and participation connected to student blogging within your classroom.
Step 1: Navigate to the Analytics menu and select Blog.
Step 2: Set the Date Range and Filters
- The default view will take you to the current week. To change the time frame, select the Calendar icon.
- Click the Filter icon to further define criteria for your attendance report. Note - the number of available filters depends on if you are in a teacher account or admin account. Admin accounts will have more filters.
- Click Run Report
Step 3: View the Student Blog Summary
- The summary lists the class, student name, and number of posts or comments that student has left
Step 4: View the Student Blog Posts
- This section will show you the specific blog posts students have made on various blogs.
- You can control viewing the comments through the Show Comments toggle.