View Assigned Assessments in Otus. Edit settings for Assigning the Assessment to students and Grade student work.
First, select Assessments from the left of the page.
Select Assigned. Place your mouse over the title of the desired Assessment and select the ellipses to grade, edit assignment details, or view analytics.
If you select edit after clicking the ellipses, you will be able to edit the settings for Assigning the Assessment to students.
- Due Date: Setting a due date will require students to submit the assessment by a certain date and time. If this is set, students will not be able to submit the assessment after the date and time.
- Assign At Later Date: By toggling this on, it will allow you to create a start time for the assessment at a later date. Students will not be able to access the assessment until that date and time.
- Grading Period: Choose the grading period that you would like the scores for this assessment to be added.
- Timed Test: When timed test is selected, it will require you to enter the number of minutes that students will have for the assessment. After starting the assessment, students will have to complete the assessment within the allotted time.
- Randomize Questions: This will randomly mix the order of the assessment questions for each student that takes the assessment.
- Include score in final grade: This option will either include the score for this assessment in the student's final grade, or just allow it to be viewed in the gradebook for reference, but not tallied into the total.
- Allow assessment review post-grading: When the “Allow Assessment Review Post-Grading” box is switched to on, students will be able to re-enter their assessment and see both which answers are correct and which answers they provided. That way, students can see where their errors occurred.
- Allow multiple attempts: When this is selected, students will be able to retake assessments multiple times. Note: If they re-enter a test they've already turned in, they will lose their answers from their previous attempt.
- Assessment Instructions: Any instructions added into this textbox will appear for students as they are taking the assessment.
If you select Grade, you will be able to review each Assessment item, change the status of the Assessment, or change the score earned by the student on individual items, if desired, regardless if it has been graded or not!
If you select Analytics after clicking the ellipses, you will be able to view performance analytics for that particular assigned assessment.
If you select View Standards, you will be able to view all standard mastery data gathered from that particular assigned assessment.