In order to fill out the rubric on a rubric-based assessment, follow these steps:
- Go to Assigned Assessments. Use the drop down menu to see the assessments that have been assigned to a specific class.
2. Hover over the assessment name and click its row to begin grading.
This page will show you each student, their score, and their submission status, whether it's "Not Started", "In Progress", "Turned In", or "Graded".
3. Click "Grade" or "Regrade" for the first student who has submitted the assessment. Complete the rubric.
4. Use the arrow or dropdown to move on to the next student.
5. Repeat this process until you are done!