Log into the site https:/my.otus.com/login using your Main Administrator Credentials.
Viewing Student Flags
1. From the District home screen, select Student Flags from the left-hand menu.
2. Review students assigned to each flag by viewing the number next to each flag name. To view specific students, select the ellipsis and then View Students from the dropdown menu on each tile.
3. Please record the following information while reviewing the student list for each flag:
- Flags that are empty and/or missing students.
- If possible, it is helpful to provide us with the name of a student who should be populating into this flag group.
- Flags that you would like us to remove from your account.
- Flags that are populated incorrectly.
- It is helpful to provide us with the name of a student placed in a flag group that is populated incorrectly.
Once you have reviewed the student flags in the live environment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to either confirm that students are populating correctly, or to share the errors you recorded while reviewing flags.
If a flag is not populating correctly, please send the name and SIS ID of a student who should (or should not) be appearing within the flag.